Moringa has a lot of benefits. It is also known by other names including Horseradish Tree and Ben Oil Tree, including Ben Oil Tree. It has been discovered recently by modern science. However, Moringa has provided numerous benefits to various cultures since ancient times. The Romans, Egyptians and Greeks used Moringa for its medicinal effects on various ailments.
It is used in Ayurvedic therapy due to its antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant and anti-inflammatory properties. In some regions, it is known simply as ‘shigru’.
Health Benefits of Moringa
Moringa contains healthy ingredients and phytonutrients. In the food crisis in Africa, it was chosen as the “miracle tree” for its extraordinary and unmatched medicinal benefits. In the Philippines, it is considered the best friend of mothers who gave birth due to its galactographic features.
Moringa benefits for medical conditions include:
Benefits of Moringa
- It is a Powerful Anti-oxidant Source.
- It treats edema with its anti-inflammatory effect.
- Protects and heals the liver.
- Treats stomach problems.
- It strengthens the hair and skin.
- It is beneficial for diabetic patients
- Provides Antibacterial Protection.
- It protects from cancer and helps its treatment.
- It is effective in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.
- It protects and improves bone health.
- Helps immunosuppressive.
- It is resistant to Herpes Virus and treatment helps as well.
- Provides Cardiovascular Protection.
- It has anti-allergic properties.
- It helps asthma disease.
- It is anti-fungal.
- It is effective against bladder, kidney and uterine stones.
- It heals wounds quickly.
- It is anti-hypertensive.
- It is effective in treating sickle cell disease.
- It protects eye health.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It has nephrotoxicity.
- Balances cholesterol.
- It is useful in the treatment of anemia.
- It reduces the risk of miscarriage during pregnancy.
- It is against obesity.
Nutritional Value of Moringa
Moringa leaves and fruits are the main nutritional power and provide significant amounts of protein, vitamins and minerals. It is a rich source of essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins.
Benefits of Moringa: Vitamins in Moringa
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (niacin)
- Vitamin B6
- Folate (Folic Acid)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Benefits of Moringa: Minerals in Moringa
It contains very low amounts of fat and non-harmful cholesterol.
100 grams of dried Moringa Herb leaves contain:
- 9 times more protein than yogurt
- 15 times more potassium than a banana
- 10 times more vitamin A than carrots
- 25 times more iron than spinach
- 17 times more calcium than milk
- 12 times more vitamin C than an orange
How is Moringa Tea prepared?
You add 1 teaspoon of dried Moringa Tree leaves into a cup of boiling water and wait 3-5 minutes for the water to brew and change color. You can use Stevia Herb or add Honey to sweeten it.
If you are having problems with your health, you should go to the doctor or call 911. If you want to know more about these, you should follow U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.