How to stop shaking from anxiety, we did the research for that. In this article, we would like to answer your questions and share with you 10 Ways to End An Anxiety Attack When It Starts.
- 1 Stop Shaking From Anxiety
- 1.1 What to Do During an Anxiety and Panic Attack Attack?
- 1.1.1 1. When you feel that an anxiety attack is starting, follow the 3-3-3 rule.
- 1.1.2 2. Stop Shaking From Anxiety: Stand up and keep your body straight.
- 1.1.3 3. Stop Shaking From Anxiety: Focus on the moment you are in.
- 1.1.4 4. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Breathe deeply.
- 1.1.5 5. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Rename what you have experienced.
- 1.1.6 6. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Recheck the accuracy of your thoughts.
- 1.1.7 7. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Keep yourself busy.
- 1.1.8 8. Stay away from sugar as soon as you feel the crisis is about to begin.
- 1.1.9 9. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Call your relatives for a second opinion.
- 1.1.10 10. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Watch a funny video.
- 1.1 What to Do During an Anxiety and Panic Attack Attack?
Stop Shaking From Anxiety
People who have had an anxiety attack know very well that the attack is a frightening and difficult experience.
Sudden numbness starts in the body at the time of panic. At the same time, there are cold sweats, tremors, rapid heartbeat.
“Something bad can happen at any moment.” You think you cannot get out of this situation of contraction, depression, and this.
What to Do During an Anxiety and Panic Attack Attack?
We have listed what you should do during an anxiety attack. Before reading, remember: Anxiety disorder is a treated problem. However, only 36.9% of people worldwide receive professional support. So do not hesitate to take the first step and contact an expert psychologist.
1. When you feel that an anxiety attack is starting, follow the 3-3-3 rule.
Look around you and name the three things you see. Then say the three sounds you hear. Finally, three parts of your body; Move your wrists, fingers and arm. Applying this rule as soon as you feel the onset of an anxiety attack will help you to calm down and get rid of the anxious thoughts spinning in your mind at the speed of light.
2. Stop Shaking From Anxiety: Stand up and keep your body straight.
When we are anxious or afraid, we try to protect the upper part of our body, where our heart and lungs are located, by leaning forward with a subconscious motivation. As an instant solution to this natural reaction, throw your shoulders back and your body stand up straight. So you can help your body calm down by sending the message that everything is normal.
3. Stop Shaking From Anxiety: Focus on the moment you are in.
To stop being shaking from anxiety; Anxiety is a future-oriented state of mind. Focus yourself on the present instead of worrying about what will happen next. Ask yourself “What exactly is happening right now?”, “Am I safe?”, “Is there anything I should do right now?” ask. Consciously remind yourself that there is nothing to worry about. Make an “appointment” for yourself to reassess your concerns at a different time of the day, if necessary. Thus, you can direct possible remote scenarios in your mind to a certain time zone and continue your day calmly.
4. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Breathe deeply.
Deep breathing will help you calm down. As with different exercises, you don’t need to worry about focusing on a certain number of breaths. It is enough for your breathing to be deep and even. So you can calm down and focus again.
5. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Rename what you have experienced.
Panic attacks can make you feel as if you are having a heart attack, you are going to die. At such moments, remind yourself that what you are experiencing is a panic attack, it is actually a harmless and temporary situation, and there is nothing you need to do. Repeat that the physical symptoms you experience are not heralds of impending death, but of the fight & flight mechanism that keeps you alive.
6. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Recheck the accuracy of your thoughts.
People with anxiety often find themselves in tremendous anxiety as they focus on the worst possible possibility. Reassess how realistic these thoughts are. For example, if a presentation you have to make at work causes you anxiety, imagine that you will not fail, but that you will be prepared for this presentation, even if things go bad, you will succeed in the end. Reassessing your fears helps you train your brain against worrying thoughts.
7. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Keep yourself busy.
To stop shaking from anxiety; Get up, take a little walk, or engage in something physical that might distract you at the moment. Removing your mind from the anxious thought patterns it learns will help you regain control.
8. Stay away from sugar as soon as you feel the crisis is about to begin.
While eating a piece of chocolate is the first thing that many of us think of when we’re stressed, research shows that too much sugar affects anxiety. Instead of turning to sugary foods when you feel an anxiety attack starting, drink a glass of water or consume foods high in protein. Since the digestion of protein foods will be slower, your body will be able to use the energy coming from here to collect itself.
9. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Call your relatives for a second opinion.
Call a close friend or family member and share any anxious thoughts with them. Speaking out your thoughts to someone else will help you look at those thoughts from a new perspective.
10. Stop Shaking From Anxiety; Watch a funny video.
Studies show that laughter has many positive effects on our psychological and physical health, as well as reducing anxiety. When you feel an anxiety attack starting, distracting your anxious thoughts with a funny video will help you both relax and smile.
If you are having problems with your health, you should go to the doctor or call 911. If you want to know more about these, you should follow U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.